


Wow I was just looking to see when I last updated, and, well, I have been a total slacker!!!
November has flown by, but I didn't realize how quickly until today.
It has been very busy (obviously). We have been traveling here and there - I went to vancouver at the beginning of the month to visit and high school friend. Momoko was an exchange student, from Japan, in High school and we became great friends. We have keep in fairly good contact considering the miles between us. When Ed and I got married Momoko traveled from Japan to be one of my bridesmaids. (she was only here for 3 days) I have visited her once in Japan. In 1998 I went with a work friend and had a fabulous time - aside from the culture shock. Anyway to make a long story short, Tony (her husband), TJ or Ryuku as he is known in japanese (her son) and Momoko were over visiting her husbands family, in Richmond. So I decided to take the kids over, by myself. We had a wonderful visit, other than it was way too short! This was the first time she had met Russ and Tay, and the first time I met Ryuku, so that made it even more special.
No comments:
Post a Comment