Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Pictures from Pender





On Nov 16 we all went for a sleepover at Marg and Teds. It rained all day saturday but we made the best of it, and had a great visit. Here are a few pictures - most are of Tay because she is in her hammy camera stage, unfortunately the boys turn and run when the camera comes out. In the picture of the boys the were trying to sneak up on a buck in the backyard.
I have to explain the braids - two days before we went to Pender Tayler decided to use Penetan cream as hair gel! It was a MESS she had dreadlocks for two days. I was really worried I would have to cut it because I didn't know how I was going to get it out. On our Goldstream field trip, one of the moms said massage baby oil into her hair, leave it 10 minutes then wash it. Well - it totally worked I couldn't believe it - but for the next few days Tayler had horribly greasey hair so I thought I would braid it and then it wouldn't look so bad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Teeheehee! She looks so cute with braided pony tails! Like she's 3 or something! Amazing... Love your blog with photos - keep it up!