Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Its MAY!!!


Hello

Its May and its raining and hailing and windy and sunny - all at the same time - go figure- teehee

The weather man never had a chance at todays weather, we had it all. At one piont the boys were out playing in the yard and the hail started. They were laughing and turned their palms out to try catch some icy rain (as Dylan calls it) Russ was standing in the yard and it was bouncing off his head - we had to laugh.

We have started enrolling Russ in preschool - he is very excited to have his own school - just like Dylan and can't wait to start. We went to the drop in last week and he couldn't figure out why I wouldn't leave him there and come back later when school was over. With Dylan "I" went to preschool for 3 months before he was comfortable with me leaving - somehow I don't think Russ will have the same problem.

Dylan has been learning about castles and dragons in school over the past few weeks. Today when we arrived he said - hey do you see my class room its the one with the pink turrets. They have dragons, princesses, knights - so far he has been protecting the castle from the dragons and he has to wear a helmet and chest plate - too cute. I get to volunteer this coming Tuesday, I can't wait to see everything they are doing.

We visited my brothers house the other evening and the kids had a great time in the backyard till dark. They were driving madly around the yard in the battery powered jeep, squealing and laughing. Tayler loved sliding down the slide - when I put her at the top I hardly had time to get ready to catch her and she was coming down at break neck speed with a huge smile on her face.

No comments: