Couple days ago the snow started, lasted all morning and then turned sunny in the afternoon
| Pictures from work |
At home about an inch and half of snow fell.
The kids suited up and went sledding into the evening and by morning it was all gone again.
This weekend is supposed to be between 6 and 9 degrees above zero and rainy.
On Halloween we had freezing rain, thats a bit scary. We had to chip holes in the ice on the truck and car windshields so we could see. The main roads weren't too bad, just wet.
I took my car in that day and had the winter tires put on and thank goodness because the next morning the school buses were cancelled because of icy roads, but with my new tires it was a breeze - I LOVE THEM!!!
The kids came home from school so excited as there was only 8 kids at the school all day and they had the leftovers from the party the day before and had a really fun day! Yesterday when I took them in they were really hoping the buses were cancelled again! Not so lucky, it was just rainy.
2 comments:
Brrrrr! I can't imagine dealing with that kind of weather. Glad you've got good tires!
Hi Kelly,
I wanted to introduce myself, I'm your swap partner for Micaela's Ornament Swap 2012! My name is Lisa. I live in Nova Scotia. You have a very nice blog. We seem to have much in common.
Cheers
Post a Comment