Yippy it Ornament Swap time again!!!
I have participated for 3 years (I think) and had so much fun. and received some beautiful ornaments for our tree. I love looking at the ornaments as they go on the tree and thinking of the story or person that goes with them

This year I am partnered with Lisa in Nova Scotia - so excited !!!
2 comments:
Where's the link to Lisa's blog? I want to take a look!
My partner is in Connecticut. I love the ornament swap! This is my fourth year and I'm so excited!
I bought your Christmas gift the other day. Let's hope I can get my act together and be organized enough to send it by the first of December!
xoxo
Hi from Three Ladybugs. Can't wait to send your ornament! I love Christmas. Any hints on what you like so I can send an ornament you will treasure?
Thanks,
Lisa
Post a Comment