Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Best Little Hardware Store Anywhere!

This is one of our frequent stops in Forest Grove. On the far end is the Post Office, in the middle is Forest Grove Supplies - "The best Little Hardware Store Anywhere" and Karens Haircare is behind the white door on this end just behind the hydro pole is Off Road Pizza.

Usually around 4pm this area is jammed with cars, people picking their mail, catching up with friends and visiting the stores and Legion (right next door)


This little store has everything and if he doesn't have it he can get it. Ed and I have spent alot of money and time in here!! Over the summer I helped John out a few times and worked in the store, I really enjoyed it.

As you can see it is full of all sorts of items from plumbing, electrical, and painting to tools, kitchen needs to pet and livestock needs. I am always amazed how much John can fit in this store!

No comments: