She loves to stand at the fence and watch whats going on, and most of the time somebody will bring her a huge handful of grass!
Me and my sleepy horse! All smiles!
Eveytime I go out with the saddle and bridle the kids want to ride FIRST! I had taken her for a long ride in the morning so Spice was very calm in the afternoon and I walked the kids around her corral - they wanted to ride with the reins - too cute!
Dylan was happily spending time with her while she mowed some of the grass until a few minutes later when she stepped on his foot! So now he has a bruise the shape of a rivet (from his shoe) in his foot and a new respect for her feet (painful way to learn that one!)
Last night we walked her around the property and each of the kids rode her bareback with only the wisp of her mane to hold on to. They were so proud of themselves!
Yesterday I heard Ed call her Darlin' - I think her has falled in love with her too!
4 comments:
Congrats Kelly, enjoy your new addition to the family!
Yay! Or perhaps I should say "Yee-haw!"
So happy for you.
xo
She's beautiful Kelly!
Oh Kell I'm so happy for you:)) She is beautiful! Your dream has finally come true. I had to wipe away a few tears I must not lie. That's awsome.
Miss you guys lots!xoxo Lisa
Post a Comment