Sunday morning bright and early June 5 we took the kids out to Sidney to meet Marg and Ted at the marina for Dylan and Russells Sailing trip. We had a nice visit on the boat, but I was told by Dylan to hurry up and guzzle my tea as he wanted to get going! Was he excited - thats an understatement - they both had been talking about the trip for 2 weeks! So I guzzled the rest of my tea and left them to "set Sail"
![]() |
| Grandpa giving the boys the ins and outs of navigation |
![]() |
| Exploring Sidney Spit - Dylan found a Horse Clam |
![]() |
| Lounging and taking in the veiw |
![]() |
| Fishing! |
![]() |
| Boat Bedroom |
![]() |
| Searching for more stuff |
They had a wonderful time - when I picked them up they were so disappointed about leaving! I think this might become a regular thing when we are down in Victoria. What a great experience for them and Grandma and Grandpa!
1 comment:
Now that is livin' the good life! Looks like a wonderful time...
PS: I can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment