![]() |
| Russ happy to be sleeping in his own bed |
![]() |
| Dylans disaster - but he's happy to be sleeping in his own space |
![]() |
| Yay back in my big girl bed - now I won't fall out of bed anymore - right Mom! |
With new paint on the walls the kids happily moed back to their rooms - I think they were tired of camping in Mom and Dads room - they were very easy to move back to their rooms - thank goodness.
Tays room is a pale creamy yellow, which I liked so much I have started painting our room with it too and the boys wanted green so we compromised and I tld them we would paint a light creamy color and accent with green - thank goodness they agreed, all I could picture was mint green walls - I know there is way more shades of green but mint kept sticking in my head!



No comments:
Post a Comment