Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another crisp cold day

Looking East across the upper field or the "big" field as we call it

same view with tractor and kids

If only they could talk - tracks in the snow.  Moose, Coyotes, hare, deer...
I think these are coyote tracks - they looked similair to dog foot prints but the prints we not deeper than a few centimetres in the snow.
The tracks of all different animals that pass through our place criss cross everywhere, through the trees across the fields and up the driveway. The other day we came upon a moose and calf crossing the driveway into the neighbouring field.  We also watched one as it came trotting across an open hay field - waht an amazing sight - the kids were really excited!

2 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

I love fresh snow. So pretty!

Charlotte said...

So beautiful Kelly! Love all of your pics! I got your e-mail from the other day, sorry I haven't responded yet. Will do so soon. Take care, love and miss you!