 |
Handrailings along the walkway upstairs. Still needs top handrail and endposts, so nice to have a real one instead of the 2x4s we tacked up months ago
|
I took the picture above fromt he base of the stairs, the kitchen is below with the door way to the boys rooms. Above is the doorway to the bathroom and to the upper left is the doorway to our room
 |
| Wall below the stairs painted and ready for more handrails. The dinig room wall, below left is finished too. |
 |
| Russ helping paint the mudroom he got the akward spot but as you can see from the smile he was loving it! |
Little bit by bit things are coming along. Ed has been doing drywall and mud in the evenings while I am working, I come home to something new almost every night.
1 comment:
Finally, more posts to your blog!!! Your house is really coming along, and I can't believe how similar it is to the house we built in East Sooke. Your upper walkway looks identical to how ours was-we even had the same railings, I think-2x2 cedar???? When I see pics of your place, all the memories come flooding back(and some of the nightmares too, like how much work the taping and mudding and sanding was-soooooooo glad we actually HIRED people to do that. Money well-spent!!!!!) Your stairs look the same too. When we finally get up there to visit, we will already know our way around...lol...
Miss ya. Hope to chat soon.
Post a Comment