Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wow what took so long

Fall is here and so is the craziness school and all the other busy routines.
The kids are back in school and getting adjusted again. Dylan has moved to the intermediate class now with a new teacher and atmosphere, but he is doing well. Russ is happy to be in the same class as last year and same teacher. And Tayler of course can't get enough school and loves to go.

The colours of Fall all absolutely breathtaking - the hillsides are a patchwork of greens, yellows, oranges and some reds. The temperature is falling too, most mornign are frosty, but by early afternoon we are back in T-shirts.

Surprise of all surprises - we had snow on September 20 - how crazy is that! Mom and Dad were staying with us in their trailer. So I went and knocked on the window and said look outside - What the Heck ? was I I got from Dad - too funny - welcome to the Cariboo - where you wait five minutes and the weather changes!

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! A new post!!! I love when you post pictures and stories of your adventures up there. Can't believe that snow on the 20th. That is crazy!

I am keeping all fingers and toes crossed for a visit this fall. Missing you so much.
love E xo