Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Canning and preserves

I have gotten the canning bug! A couple weeks ago I made salsa for the first time and everyone loves it, including the kids (go figure) so today I am making a double batch mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I have made a couple diffferent kinds of jams and Apple pie in a jar with apples from Clearwater.


And being that it is a rainy dull day I think I will make a couple batches of bread - oh and maybe some cinnamon rolls too- oh my mouth is watering now!
We are also having Jason and Bev and their girls for dinner - I better get a move on itf I plan to get all this done, we'll see how I make out.

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

You'll make out fantastically, as you always do when you cook, bake, can... Wish I could come by for some of that freshly baked bread. And I'd love to try that salsa!

Have I mentioned how much I miss you? Hope you get your letter soon. xo