On July 9,10 &11 100 Mile House hosted the Hot July Nights cars and Bike Show. They had over 150 Entries from all over the province and beyond. Everything from a race car to roadsters, trailer bound fixer-
ups and homemade wooden cars.
I gave the kids the cameras so they could take pictures of the cars for Grandpa, but I realized after awhile they were real close ups, such as this one above. But they were having fun picking out cars for photos.
This one had California plates on it, I can't imagine driving up from California in this, the roof bearly came up to my hips.
The boys were really taken by the car that had wings. I was just reminded by Erin that it is the "Back to the Future" car.






1 comment:
Looks like a fun festival. I love the Delorean... just like the one in Back to the Future (except maybe it can't time travel?)
Post a Comment