Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wintertime is coming, Wintertime is coming!






Well this morning we woke up to minus 11, the cabin stays pretty toasty though with all of us in it, thank goodness. I think the snow is here to stay now, it looks really beautiful in the trees and around the property. I was told that by spring I won't think it pretty any more I will be cursing it.


Today Ed is working on garage doors for the basement and I am stripping wires - ohhhhh are you jealous!!!


The kids have had this whole past week off for their Fall break - who know- I had to triple check with about three people to be sure I was hearing it correctly.


Today was the first day we were able to recieve phone calls at the house, I have figured out it is choppy at times and I can not be uploading pictures at the same time - opps!


Dylan got a call from his Best friend Travis today and that made his day!!! I'm sure he will be talking about it for a while!

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

It's a winter wonderland already! The house looks amazing... really coming along nicely. Can't wait to phone you. Will you be as excited as Dylan was, I wonder?