Yesterday Tayler spent the entire day with my Grandma, while I had my last helper day in the kindergarten with Russells class. Tayler and GG had a great girls day visiting, going out for lunch and playing in the garden. Later that evening the rest of us went over for dinner and had a fabulously evening visiting on the back patio while the kids collected snails - EWWWWW
WWW!!!Tayler and I also went crazy taking pictures of GGs beautiful garden. I love the little garden house, and the rock is very special, it is from my great grandfathers property out in Saanich, yep when grandma says I'm moving, the rock goes too!
WWW!!!Tayler and I also went crazy taking pictures of GGs beautiful garden. I love the little garden house, and the rock is very special, it is from my great grandfathers property out in Saanich, yep when grandma says I'm moving, the rock goes too! 


2 comments:
Hey! Love the new look you've got going on here...
And that's a really nice family photo, too! Keep the news coming.
xo
The new format is terrific. The photo of Tay with your Grandma is lovely. Keep us up to date. Love to all. Vness
Post a Comment