Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Easter at the Cabin







Here are some pictures from Easeter weekend. As you can see there was still alot of snow! When we arrive the car wouldn't go down the driveway so Ed walkedin and iopened up the cabin. while the kids and I unloaded the 4wheeler. Dylan drove Tay and Russ, as Ed and I pushed them down the driveway. (4wheeler are CRAPPING in the snow!!!) Once we had the tracks, Ed and Dylan went back and forth for all our stuff from the car while Russ and Tay and I set up beds and a fire. We were good then. The Easter bunny visited the next morning and hid some eggs around the cabin for the kids, then the Boys and I made an igloo - though we didn't have the engineering skills to put the roof on so plywood had to do.
We stayed 5 days and had a great time. There was lots of snow but it was pretty warm.
Tayler decided she could handle the snow and didn't need a coat.


No comments: