




I never thought having our internet out of service for a while would be a problem - but holy - it was only 6 days but I felt really cut off. Its mind boggling how much information access you loose when you are unable to get on the internet. That aside we are up and running again with High speed - no more living in the dark ages of dial up. (It took 12 minutes to upload one picture - most of the reason there was only a couple pictures on each post) crazy!!!
On Sept 2 we celebrated another wedding - a close friend of mine married in the tiny church in Metchosin and had a beautiful reception at the Royal Colwood Golf Course _ the pictures above of the boys are there. We were walking in and they were watching the people on the putting green. One of the gentlemen noticed and asked if they would like to hit the ball into the hole. It was so cute - though we did have to replace a divit - well we turned the grass back over stomped on it and quickly walked away. - Way to posh for us!!!
We also had our last camping trip of the year - the kids and I and Grandpa drove to Campbell river to meet Mom and Dad and Matt and Leanne - the kids had a great time. Grandpa was very happy to have 6 of his 7 GREAT grandchildren with him. We had a wonderful time.
Now we are back to school routine again, only now it get up early and get moving. Dylan has adjusted very well to full days at school - he has made some new friends and aside from the grumpy mornings all is going well. Russell loves preschool - he has made lots of new friends to and really loves to treasure hunt in the playground for sparkling things (little treasures) Tayler and I spend the 2 hours running around getting things done while I only have two little feet following me instead of 6. Soon I hope to slow down even more and spend quality time with her. This Monday is our first field trip for Russells preschool out to the apple orchards - it will be so much fun.
I hope everyone is well
Take care Hugs all around Kelly and the gang

1 comment:
Yay! High speed! You'll love it.
Thanks for all the updates. Love the photos, too! You guys are so cute...
Post a Comment